6851 North State Hwy 123, Willard
Browse All Willard MO Properties for Sale
828 South Barwick Place, Willard
410 Arrowhead Road, Willard
519 East Logan Street, Willard
203 Cherry Lane, Willard
625 Pershing Street, Willard
405 South Watson Street, Willard
7511 West Persimmon Court, Willard
793 Saratoga Road, Willard
962 Megan Lane, Willard
698 Becky Street, Willard
208 West Willey Street, Willard
694 East Simpson Street, Willard
7544 Turkey Hatch Court, Willard
99 Kime Street, Willard
514 North Stella Court, Willard
99 Kime Street, Willard
829 Pershing Street, Willard
2844 North Farm Road 89, Willard
6910 North Farm Road 105, Willard
715 Watson Street, Willard
400 South Street, Willard
513 Silver Leaf Lane, Willard
103 Tatum Circle, Willard
3776 West Brookwood Lane, Willard
9685 Us-160, Willard
510 North Stella Court, Willard
512 North Stella Court, Willard
000 West State Hwy Bb, Willard
99 East Kime Street, Willard
99 Kime Street, Willard
508 North Stella Court, Willard
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC, Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than our company are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the website contains all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2023 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. Last Updated:
SOMO MLS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, SOMO MLS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to SOMO MLS's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, SOMO MLS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SOMO MLS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to SOMO MLS's designated Copyright Agent listed below: a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; c. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where SOMO MLS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not SOMO MLS, can contact you; d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law; e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; f. Your electronic or physical signature. SOMO MLS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event SOMO MLS removes the allegedly infringing materials, SOMO MLS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that SOMO MLS removed or disabled access to the materials. SOMO MLS may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations. SOMO MLS reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact SOMO MLS's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist SOMO MLS in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity. SOMO MLS registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). SOMO MLS's designated Copyright Agent is: Miles F. Noennig 1310 Primrose, Springfield, MO 65804, Phone: 417-883-1226, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Willard Real Estate
Willard MO is our specialty. Albers Real Estate Group is committed to making the buying and selling of real estate in Willard, MO a pleasurable and rewarding experience. Our website allows you to search all active Willard real estate, homes, condos, townhouses, income properties & land for sale. It is easy to use and navigate through property searches. You can also save searches and get daily email alerts of new listings as they become available.
Your Willard Real Estate Experts
Are you planning on buying or selling a Willard home? Albers Real Estate Group has proven home sales/purchase expertise that will help you negotiate the sale of your current home and purchase of your new home. Albers Real Estate Group Willard real estate brokers/agents are in the best position to give you advice on the local Willard real estate market statistics.
Willard, Missouri Overview
Willard, Missouri sits to the Northwest of Springfield, MO. From city center to city center, it's a 12 mile drive that takes on average 19 minutes.
- Population: 5,454 (70.8% increase since 2000)
- Median Household Income: $50,602
- Median Resident Agent: 35.8
Real Estate Information
- Zip Codes: 65781
- Median Home Value: $131,294
- Median Real Estate Taxes: $1,272
- Median Gross Rent: $721
Favorite Places To Eat
- Why we like it: Naomi's Cafe is a small family friendly cafe with great homemade potato chips and a fun specials menu.
- How to Contact: (417) 685-3259
- Where they're at: 104 W Jackson St, Willard, MO 65781
- Why we like it: Great pizza, but the Calzone's are fantastic. And they quote Christopher Walken on their About page; automatic cool points.
- How to Contact: (417) 742-5115
- Where they're at: 106 E Jackson St, Willard, MO 65781
- Why we like it: Craving a good old fashion home cooked meal? It may not be your momma's kitchen, but it's pretty close.
- How to Contact: (417) 742-2222
- Where they're at: 8376 W Farm Rd 68, Willard, MO 65781
Favorite Local Businesses
- Why we like it: Great hardware store with a friendly atmosphere and solid selection for a store its size.
- How to Contact: (417) 685-3074
- Where they're at: 658 S Hunt Rd, Willard, MO 65781
First Choice Accounting & Tax Service
- Why we like it: Taxes done right at a reasonable rate.
- How to Contact: (417) 742-0900
- Where they're at: 304 E Jackson East Shopping Center, Willard, MO 65781
- Why we like it: Great service and better styles, they'll get you looking your best.
- How to Contact: (417) 742-1000
- Where they're at: 406 Miller Rd, Willard, MO 65781
Must Do Activities
- Why we like it: Every year in October, the Our Town Festival is an outdoor event for people of all agents. They have traditional fall foods, activities, crafts, and an entertainment stage.
- here they're at: 407 Farmer Road, Willard, MO 65781
Local Information & Resources