747 Dean Lane, Republic
Browse All Republic MO Properties for Sale
771 Dean Lane, Republic
757 Dean Lane, Republic
733 Dean Lane, Republic
000 West Farm Rd 170, Republic
1535 South Whitaker Avenue, Republic
543 Sarah Avenue, Republic
152 South Dale Avenue, Republic
811 North Century Avenue Unit Lot 75, Republic
747 North Glenwood Avenue Unit Lot 24, Republic
1503 South Whitaker Avenue, Republic
555 Sarah Avenue, Republic
10048 Mockingbird Lane, Republic
1504 South Whitaker Avenue, Republic
636 North Dana Avenue, Republic
757 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 48, Republic
747 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 47, Republic
735 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 46, Republic
748 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 32, Republic
724 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 34, Republic
199 East Garnet Drive, Republic
1129 South Bordeaux Avenue, Republic
1084 South Cumberland Avenue, Republic
1084 West Holly Street, Republic
669 East Elm Street, Republic
526 Abigail Avenue, Republic
1511 East Price, Republic
1169 South Calabria Avenue, Republic
527 North Murphy Drive, Republic
3204 East Bradford Street, Republic
693 North Century Avenue, Republic
1537 South Olde Savannah Avenue, Republic
728 North Delaware Avenue, Republic
705 North Main Avenue, Republic
569 South Sarah Avenue, Republic
3232 East Liberty Street, Republic
2607 East Keystone Drive, Republic
175 East Garnet Drive, Republic
10966 West Farm Road 188, Republic
283 West Olive Street, Republic
216 South West Avenue, Republic
2031 East Ritter Street, Republic
1663 East Calavary Camp Road, Republic
626 North Phelps Avenue, Republic
1632 East Furlough Drive, Republic
1514 East Perry Street, Republic
862 West Charlotte Court, Republic
562 West Charlotte Court, Republic
1418 South Natchez Road, Republic
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC, Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than our company are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the website contains all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2023 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. Last Updated:
SOMO MLS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, SOMO MLS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to SOMO MLS's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, SOMO MLS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SOMO MLS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to SOMO MLS's designated Copyright Agent listed below: a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; c. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where SOMO MLS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not SOMO MLS, can contact you; d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law; e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; f. Your electronic or physical signature. SOMO MLS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event SOMO MLS removes the allegedly infringing materials, SOMO MLS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that SOMO MLS removed or disabled access to the materials. SOMO MLS may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations. SOMO MLS reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact SOMO MLS's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist SOMO MLS in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity. SOMO MLS registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). SOMO MLS's designated Copyright Agent is: Miles F. Noennig 1310 Primrose, Springfield, MO 65804, Phone: 417-883-1226, Email: email@example.com
Republic Real Estate
Republic MO is our specialty. Albers Real Estate Group is committed to making the buying and selling of real estate in Republic, MO a pleasurable and rewarding experience. Our website allows you to search all active Republic real estate, homes, condos, townhouses, income properties & land for sale. It is easy to use and navigate through property searches. You can also save searches and get daily email alerts of new listings as they become available.
Your Republic Real Estate Experts
Are you planning on buying or selling a Republic home? Albers Real Estate Group has proven home sales/purchase expertise that will help you negotiate the sale of your current home and purchase of your new home. Albers Real Estate Group Republic real estate brokers/agents are in the best position to give you advice on the local Republic real estate market statistics.
Republic, Missouri Overview
From Republic Mayor Jeff Ussery
"First I would like to welcome you to Republic! You will never regret your choice to live in our great city. Republic is still small enough to know your neighbors yet large enough to have all of the amenities that you'll never have to leave town. We have a number of great restaurants, plenty of places to shop, the best parks system you will find in the region and a first class school system. And, we are continuing to grow. With a booming economy; many new retailers, restaurants and industry are calling Republic home. So if you're looking for a great city that can meet all of your needs, you have found your home. Come shop, work and live in one of the fastest growing communities in the Ozarks!"
Republic, Missouri sits to the West of Springfield, MO. From city center to city center, it's a 13 mile drive that takes on average 22 minutes.
- Population: 15,680 (85.8% increase since 2000)
- Median Household Income: $51,509
- Median Resident Agent: 32 Years
Real Estate Information
- Zip Codes: 65738, 65802
- Median Home Value: $130,441
- Median Real Estate Taxes: $1,283
Favorite Places To Eat
- Why we like it: Bair's is a must spot for the best burgers in town and great pub food.
- How to contact: 417-732-5077
- Where they're at: 1644 US-60, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: The menu includes homemade quiche, soup, fresh baked bread sandwiches, pies and cakes!
- How to contact: 417-732-7272
- Where they're at: 127 S. Walnut Ave, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: Great happy hour and BBQ "skillets" you have to try. Did we mention one of them is called the "Pig Nasty"?
- How to contact: 417-732-4227
- Where they're at: 573 E. Elm St, Republic, MO 65738
Favorite Local Businesses
- Why we like it: Kirk's Collision Center has an awesome monument sign with hilarious advertising on the way into Republic on Highway 60 from Springfield. In addition to being great marketers, they're even better auto body shop.
- How to contact: 417-888-2405
- Where they're at: 7295 W Farm Rd 170, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: John's Barber Shop has been in Republic for 50 years. Men's haircuts are $9.00 and the old timer advice is free.
- How to contact: The old fashion way... show up.
- Where they're at: 130 N Main St, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: Part flea market, part event space, part retail store... what's not to love?
- How to contact: 417-647-2141
- Where they're at: 108 W Hwy 174, Republic, MO 65738
Must Do Activities
Republic's Pumpkin Daze
- Why we like it: The Pumpkin Daze is an annual event in early October. It includes around 230 booths with multiple crafts, children's games, parade, kids tractor pull, pie eating contest, and much more.
- Why we like it: Wilson's Creek was the first major Civil War battle fought west of the Mississippi River, and the scene of the death of Nathaniel Lyon, the first Union general killed in combat. The bloody Southern victory on August 10, 1861, focused greater national attention on the war in Missouri. The nearly pristine landscape allows visitors to experience one of the best-preserved battlefields in the nation.
- How to contact: 417-732-2662
Local Information & Resources