213 East Lapis Street, Republic
Browse All Republic MO Properties for Sale
200 Brady Lane, Republic
408 South Eagan Street, Republic
131 East Brooks Street, Republic
434 Casady Drive, Republic
3676 South Farm Road 97, Republic
1274 North Willow Circle, Republic
1008 South Gettysburg Loop, Republic
1421 South Kristopher Avenue, Republic
1347 South Natchez Road, Republic
1178 North Douglas Avenue, Republic
1130 North Douglas Avenue, Republic
1262 South Sicily Court, Republic
1721 East Furlough Drive, Republic
216 West Wilson Street, Republic
3912 East Appledore Court, Republic
221 North Harmon Avenue, Republic
3900 East Appledore Court, Republic
519 West Logan Street, Republic
625 West Christine Lane, Republic
126 West Wade Street, Republic
1824 East Belle Street, Republic
2153 Will Street, Republic
238 East Grace Street, Republic
1817 East Belle Street, Republic
411 North College, Republic
2241 East Logan Street, Republic
844 West Somerset Drive, Republic
132 North Fairwood Avenue, Republic
2308 State Highway Pp, Republic
1157 Price Street, Republic
1131 Price Street, Republic
1110 East Perry Street, Republic
1134 East Perry Street, Republic
1150 East Perry Street, Republic
114 South Drenda Avenue, Republic
115 North Walnut Avenue, Republic
2844 East Bradford Street Unit Lot 93, Republic
2870 East Bradford Street Unit Lot 91, Republic
735 South Lipscomb South Drive, Republic
1315 South Rome Avenue, Republic
2042 East Charles Street, Republic
1454 East Broughton Street, Republic
671 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 40, Republic
672 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 39, Republic
692 North Jozlynn Avenue Unit Lot 37, Republic
12303 West Greentree Lane, Republic
1233 South Antietam Road, Republic
226 East Hardy Street, Republic
201 South Pinewood Avenue, Republic
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC, Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than our company are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the website contains all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2023 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. Last Updated:
SOMO MLS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, SOMO MLS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to SOMO MLS's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, SOMO MLS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SOMO MLS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to SOMO MLS's designated Copyright Agent listed below: a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; c. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where SOMO MLS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not SOMO MLS, can contact you; d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law; e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; f. Your electronic or physical signature. SOMO MLS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event SOMO MLS removes the allegedly infringing materials, SOMO MLS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that SOMO MLS removed or disabled access to the materials. SOMO MLS may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations. SOMO MLS reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact SOMO MLS's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist SOMO MLS in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity. SOMO MLS registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). SOMO MLS's designated Copyright Agent is: Miles F. Noennig 1310 Primrose, Springfield, MO 65804, Phone: 417-883-1226, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Republic Real Estate
Republic MO is our specialty. Albers Real Estate Group is committed to making the buying and selling of real estate in Republic, MO a pleasurable and rewarding experience. Our website allows you to search all active Republic real estate, homes, condos, townhouses, income properties & land for sale. It is easy to use and navigate through property searches. You can also save searches and get daily email alerts of new listings as they become available.
Your Republic Real Estate Experts
Are you planning on buying or selling a Republic home? Albers Real Estate Group has proven home sales/purchase expertise that will help you negotiate the sale of your current home and purchase of your new home. Albers Real Estate Group Republic real estate brokers/agents are in the best position to give you advice on the local Republic real estate market statistics.
Republic, Missouri Overview
From Republic Mayor Jeff Ussery
"First I would like to welcome you to Republic! You will never regret your choice to live in our great city. Republic is still small enough to know your neighbors yet large enough to have all of the amenities that you'll never have to leave town. We have a number of great restaurants, plenty of places to shop, the best parks system you will find in the region and a first class school system. And, we are continuing to grow. With a booming economy; many new retailers, restaurants and industry are calling Republic home. So if you're looking for a great city that can meet all of your needs, you have found your home. Come shop, work and live in one of the fastest growing communities in the Ozarks!"
Republic, Missouri sits to the West of Springfield, MO. From city center to city center, it's a 13 mile drive that takes on average 22 minutes.
- Population: 15,680 (85.8% increase since 2000)
- Median Household Income: $51,509
- Median Resident Agent: 32 Years
Real Estate Information
- Zip Codes: 65738, 65802
- Median Home Value: $130,441
- Median Real Estate Taxes: $1,283
Favorite Places To Eat
- Why we like it: Bair's is a must spot for the best burgers in town and great pub food.
- How to contact: 417-732-5077
- Where they're at: 1644 US-60, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: The menu includes homemade quiche, soup, fresh baked bread sandwiches, pies and cakes!
- How to contact: 417-732-7272
- Where they're at: 127 S. Walnut Ave, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: Great happy hour and BBQ "skillets" you have to try. Did we mention one of them is called the "Pig Nasty"?
- How to contact: 417-732-4227
- Where they're at: 573 E. Elm St, Republic, MO 65738
Favorite Local Businesses
- Why we like it: Kirk's Collision Center has an awesome monument sign with hilarious advertising on the way into Republic on Highway 60 from Springfield. In addition to being great marketers, they're even better auto body shop.
- How to contact: 417-888-2405
- Where they're at: 7295 W Farm Rd 170, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: John's Barber Shop has been in Republic for 50 years. Men's haircuts are $9.00 and the old timer advice is free.
- How to contact: The old fashion way... show up.
- Where they're at: 130 N Main St, Republic, MO 65738
- Why we like it: Part flea market, part event space, part retail store... what's not to love?
- How to contact: 417-647-2141
- Where they're at: 108 W Hwy 174, Republic, MO 65738
Must Do Activities
Republic's Pumpkin Daze
- Why we like it: The Pumpkin Daze is an annual event in early October. It includes around 230 booths with multiple crafts, children's games, parade, kids tractor pull, pie eating contest, and much more.
- Why we like it: Wilson's Creek was the first major Civil War battle fought west of the Mississippi River, and the scene of the death of Nathaniel Lyon, the first Union general killed in combat. The bloody Southern victory on August 10, 1861, focused greater national attention on the war in Missouri. The nearly pristine landscape allows visitors to experience one of the best-preserved battlefields in the nation.
- How to contact: 417-732-2662
Local Information & Resources